The Atlas of Anatomy is available via MedOne Education, Thieme’s medical learning platform comprised of medical textbooks as a part of it’s premium titles package. This title can be licensed individually or together as part of the MedOne Education package.
What users say about the Atlas of Anatomy:
“I can’t say enough how much I like the organization of this text. I think Thieme has ‘hit the nail on the head’ with structuring everything by region (Lower Limb) and sub-region (Ankle & Foot). It’s very easy to find what you’re looking for…”
“The figures in the Atlas of Anatomy are exemplary and surpass other competing texts. The images are clear, precise, and aesthetically colored. The unique views presented in this work are also very helpful for studying a three-dimensional subject such as human anatomy.”
Atlas of Anatomy
Gilroy | MacPherson | Ross | Schuenke | Schumacher
Publication Date: June 2020 | Edition: 4 | 778 pp, 2,113 illustrations
Print ISBN: 9781684202034 | E-Book ISBN: 9781684202041
Atlas of Anatomy, Fourth Edition builds on its longstanding reputation of being the highest quality anatomy atlas published to date. With more than 2,000 exquisitely detailed illustrations, including over 120 new to this edition, the Atlas helps students and seasoned clinicians master the details of human anatomy.
Preview the Gilroy: Atlas of Anatomy
- Expanded Radiology sections include over 40 new radiographs, CTs, and MRIs
- A more dissectional approach to the head and neck region places neck anatomy before that of the head – the way most students dissect
- Additional images and tables detail the challenging anatomy of the peritoneal cavity, inguinal region, and infratemporal and pterygopalatine fossae
- Almost 30 new clinical boxes focus on function, pathology, diagnostic techniques, anatomic variation, and more
- More comprehensive coverage clarifies the complexities of the ANS, including revised wiring schematics
- Also included in this new edition:
- Muscle Fact spreads provide origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side-by-side pages
- Online images with “labels-on and labels-off” capability are ideal for review and self-testing
Users can download and read offline e-books, journal articles, and watch videos on the go. It is designed to make browsing, accessing, and reading MedOne content simple and easy.
Users are no longer confined to the building with MedOne@Home offsite access. They can set up an individual username within their department’s license, so all they need is internet access to view content, create notes, and highlight text.
Already have access?
Already have access?
If your institution already has access to the Thieme Atlas of Anatomy via MedOne Education, please visit: https://medone-education.thieme.com/5718F