A institutional license to one of the MedOne platforms comes with the following advantages:
- Available to institutions through the internet
- Several licensing options allow for flexible agreements
- Unlimited campus- or site-wide access controlled through your institution’s IP address
- All licenses automatically receive updated content as new titles are released
- Shibboleth and OpenAthens compliant
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics
- MARC records available for download
- Custom branding with a library or institution logo
MedOne from Thieme, is a state-of-the-art multimedia platform perfect for medical students, residents and experienced specialists alike. It currently covers eight subject areas: Anatomy, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Radiology, Medical Education, Communication Science (Audiology and Speech Language Pathology), Otolaryngology, and Ophthalmology.
MedOne provides digital access to Thieme’s award-winning publishing program in each specialty. Each platform offers access to core textbooks essential to students, or for residents preparing for board exams, manuals providing guidance on the latest clinical techniques, surgical procedures, journals, and must-know cases, all enriched with the exquisite illustrations and quality video content for which Thieme is known.
Institutions that are interested in MedOne, should contact our sale representatives for more information or sign up for an institutional trial.