MedOne Education is a medical e-learning platform covering every course in the medical school curriculum. A license to MedOne Education can help prepare medical students at your institution starting day one for all of the challenges ahead of them and throughout their career.
MedOne Education is an exceptional resource for learning, review and research in medicine and the life sciences. It not only features review titles, it also includes illustrated full-color medical textbooks covering anatomy, basic sciences, clinical sciences, dentistry, osteopathic/physical therapy, radiology and USMLE® test prep in addition to downloadable images and video content.
MedOne Education helps prepare medical students starting day one for all of the challenges ahead of them and throughout their career. Combining expert information with stunning visuals, it works as both a learning and teaching tool. Research is made easy – at school, at home, at work, or on the go!
It’s never been easier to access Thieme’s extensive collection of medical textbooks. Get the benefits of print books plus electronic features, where it’s easy to expand images, watch videos, and write notes. New titles are automatically added as they are published.
Users can create customized modules with MedOne content, personal files, or external links. Playlists can be private, shared with others at your institution, or made publicly available to MedOne users at other institutions.
Within MedOne Education, users can assess their knowledge with customizable review sessions and practice exams using the Questions & Answers function.
When words aren’t enough, the images and videos from all of our textbooks are always at your users disposal. They can quickly find and compare images in their browser or download media directly to a PDF or PowerPoint file to enhance any presentation.
Users can download and read offline e-books, journal articles, and watch videos on the go. It is designed to make browsing, accessing, and reading MedOne content simple and easy.
Users are no longer confined to the building with MedOne@Home offsite access. They can set up an individual username within their department’s license, so all they need is internet access to view content, create notes, and highlight text.
MedOne Education content:
- E-Books – Access to 127 E-Books.
- Media – 62,600 images with legends and 807 videos.
- Q&A – 1,083 multiple choice questions and answers mirror exam topics students frequently encounter in curriculum from the title Histology: An Essential Textbook, by D.J. Lowrie.
- Premium content for Anatomy ›, Dissection › and Nursing › is also available for an additional cost.
- Adaptive Learning – MedOne Adaptive Learner: Step 1 is our adaptive learning platform for medical education, featuring 5,700+ multiple choice questions and answer explanations covering 11 disciplines, grouped into 188 modules by subtopics relating to organ system, disease/condition, abnormal/normal process, and other concepts related to each discipline in also available for an additional cost.
Find out more about the MedOne Education platform and it’s benefits for your institution in our MedOne Education Introduction Video:
By: Virginia Desouky, MLS
Scholarly Engagement Librarian
Health Sciences Library
West Virginia University
In today’s online education world, the need for digital access to learning content continues to grow. Digital textbook collections play an important role as keys to student academic success, whether they study on campus or remotely. One such collection, from award-winning international and science publisher Thieme Medical Publishers, is MedOne Education… Read More ›
Already have access?
If your institution already has access to MedOne Education, please visit: https://medone-education.thieme.com/